Thursday, September 2, 2010

CRM laundry

I've come a long way to go back to this now. I've been through this before but it seems harder this time around. Maybe its because deep down I know you feel like I do but you just have a better way of hiding it. I used to be like that but when it comes to you all that goes out the window. I feel lost in your embrace, your eyes, you lost in my legs and my thighs. We are intertwined more than we thought. Closer together in our souls than ever expected. Maybe I'm just kidding myself and seeing things and feeling feelings that aren't really there. Our relationship has never been defined. We have never had that dialogue that is needed to keep this from happening. Now I'm lost in this world wondering if what I'm feeling is right and if at the end of the night it's me that you think of, holding me tight. Tell me for once am I the one? You told me before that I was worth it but I think you forgot. Come back to me and remember so I will always have you no matter the reason or season. I know this is getting old but I have to get it out because I can't tell you how I really feel until I know that what you told me once is real. You fear the unknown and what we are. You fear knowing that you have my heart a lot deeper and stronger than I have yours or maybe it's my fear that is holding you back. Ugh, I'm done rehashing all these old thoughts and facts. Fuck it you love me you told me that. So what's so hard about everything else? Forget the distance, forget the pain, forget the calls, forget the texts all you need to do is remember everything else. That feeling you felt when we were together. How we seemed to melt when around each other. You've always been bad at expressing your feelings but this time you need to let me know so I can finally be with you or let you go.

No comments: