Monday, August 30, 2010

Spinning Spinning Out of Control

I'm spinning out of control not sure how to regain what I've lost. Every time I'm okay something makes me feel lost. Things never go according to plan but you know I wouldn't want it any other way. My life has been nothing but unplanned incidences. My love for the one who doesn't want me but leads me on because he can. To the one who was mine but not anymore makes me feel like I've lost the only person who ever truly loved me. To feeling so close yet so far away from those things that mean the most to me. I'm just having a down kind of day. Maybe it's the rain or maybe it's my pain or maybe I'm just complaining for no reason. Honestly I know my heart and my place but just need to clear out this depressing crap in my mental space.

No comments: