Monday, August 23, 2010

Spin Cycle

Is it bad for me to still want you and yearn for you? to still see a future burning bright together? People saying we are meant to be together. I thought this would be easy but things never are. I want you and I have to pretend that I don't. To act like I'm fine with us being what we are. Maybe it's okay for you or maybe you feel my hurt but you know what? That's a joke. You don't and won't ever get how I feel. Can never understand that what I'm feeling is deeper than real. My thoughts and movements are synchronized steps just to help me fake what's real and to cope. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever truly know. To stop feeling that everything we had was fake that it was more of let them eat cake. Maybe I just need to stop overthinking. Get over you and over this feeling. Hell, I need to get back to just living and doing what I do best. Running from everything because it is too scary to face. Or maybe I need you to help me run my last race?

No comments: