Thursday, August 12, 2010

Can laundry get any cleaner?

You make me feel brand new and make me want to be a better person. I've never felt that before and I can honestly say that I want and need this feeling all the time. I've never been more focused or my mind more clear. Ever since you came into my life all the things I thought I couldn't do I feel the strength, the need, the urge to do it all. That's why I love you. Where have you been all this time to encourage me to do what I love because I see you doing what you love? The focus and determination in my man is breathtaking and awe inspiring. We are just getting started but our future burns brighter together because we grow,learn,and yearn together. He has made the clutter of the past fade like the scars of old. He cleanses my being and reinvigorates me soul. Now I'm a new woman. Can you say the same? Have you found that man who makes everything seem like a beautiful day after the storm has passed? Make the pain melt away forever, no longer looking into that hourglass but wanting the seconds, minutes, hours, days, months, years to past so slowly so you can take it all in, to never feel like this moment can end because it is always the start of forever when you are with him.

No comments: