Thursday, September 2, 2010

One more damn piece of laundry

Silence is golden they say but in this instance it cuts like a knife. Harder to say what is real and hurt my feelings the right way instead of leading me down a road that I don't want to be on. My mind is replaying conversations where it seemed the love was real where we were together but not. Played myself again. Backed myself into a corner. Slowly, quietly I mourn for something I never really got. This isn't about you but about me. I am in pain because I let you get to me. I should of trusted how I felt ignored your advances and been by myself. Now, I'm stuck in love with you wanting it to be no more. To be as cold and heartless as you are. Who am I kidding? I'm just mad as hell but I know karma is putting me in jail.

No comments: