Sunday, September 5, 2010

Is this dirty or clean?

I feel weird in the sense that I'm over it but I'm not. Over you because I have to be, need to be. Over you because it is about time to be but I miss you as my friend and just want that back but then I think too much and fall back. Love has me twisted and I can't get straight. Thinking when you say I love you it means you are in love because yeah we are or rather we once were. But now you are acting funny and playing games which can only mean one of two things. Really it can only mean one thing that you just aren't that into me and you never were. Going along with things because you didn't want to hurt my feelings. I'm tired of writing about this and thinking about this. I know y'all are tired of reading about this, so I'm trying to make this it. The last time I mention it. I'm not even hurt anymore just sad that I don't have my friend. I'm tired and can't keep rehashing this is the end or the beginning of something new. Hopefully it is not the last time I talk to you.

No comments: