Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Lost pieces of laundry

I don't want to sound like a strawberry but it seems that men just love me and what can I say, I love men too. I've been in many situations that I wish would of turned out a little differently when it comes to men.For example, there was a guy I met through a friend, who I thought was quite attractive, and well lets just say that some other friends of mine thought he was quite attractive too. Me and this guy seemed to really hit it off, so one night we went out dancing with another one of my friends (this is one of my friends who liked him also) and when the night ended I wanted to spend a little more time with him, to get to know him better. I drop my friend off and proceed to go back to his place. We settle down on the bed and talk a little bit, then we decide to watch a movie, Snatch. The movie was way long but pretty good. He fell asleep but awoke when the credits started to role. We talked about the movie and what we loved doing and what we want to do when we graduate. Then some how we started kissing and it felt so good but I wanted to stop. We stopped but then I started it up again and we ended up doing a lot more than kissing. The next day I woke up and tell him bye and leave. I think you know it was a one night stand no big deal but I soon realize that I really have feelings for this person. Apparently, this person had feelings for me too but I did not find that out until it was too late. Some other friends of mine thought it was a good idea to try and sleep with this person too but he did not. He soon starts to think that I used him for sex because of my friends trying to sleep with him. I'm shocked, I actually really liked this guy but my friends being selfish and not respecting me and my relationship with this person ruined a potentially good thing. This happened my sophomore year of college and it is now my senior and I have yet to talk to this guy. It hurts a little because he is a really great guy that felt used and you know it actually surprised me. I couldn't believe a guy sometimes felt like a girl and felt used when it came to sex. It made me rethink how I viewed men and their quest for sex. Maybe you can have sex and make it work.

No comments: