Monday, June 23, 2008

I've been laundry lost

I've been away from you for way to long but now I'm back and ready to rid the world of all the dirty laundry that's out there. Time has been good and bad to me at the moment. I've been having good guy moments but when it comes to family and friends, not so much. They are the last thing in the world I want to be dealing with right now. I can't stand them at the moment for lots of random reasons. Sometimes it is necessary for laundry to come up missing when you know it's time to let it go. I feel that way right now about more than one thing in my life and I'm sure all of you out there feel the same or at least have felt that way. Awww, it's great to be back hosting this laundry party for all my favorite people out there. Time has passed that I have become a completely different person in the process. I've realized I like money alot and if you can give it to me I like you a lot more. Don't think I'm a gold digger, that is what I'm not. I'm just saying if you act like you want to take care of me, then I'm going to let you. I also have been contemplating a lot about cheating and affairs. I think that it is a very interesting subject and very controversial because of how we have been conditioned, well us Americans, have been conditioned to think that infidelity is bad but honestly what makes it bad? The thing that makes it bad is when people get attached and fall in love with the person they are cheating with. When you cheat it's not because you are actively searching for a new lover to be with but rather you want something different and new to experience, to try. I don't see the big deal now that I've been through some things and been reading up on the subject. I mean honestly, think about it, do you really think there is one person in this world that can satisfy all of you in every aspect physically, mentally, emotionally, and sexually? I don't believe so and I'm sure that many of you are in relationships or have been in relationships where you feel that someone else can satisfy you better than your significant other can. I'll leave ya'll with that bit of laundry to sort through. Until the next laundry day.

1 comment:

JEM said...

I have to catch myself up some here. I been out there reading every other blog but this one lol..because I didn't know there were any posts to read. Now we've talked about the cheating issue and you know ordinarily I would have no problem with it, but I feel it can destroy a true relationship...right now for you though I say do what you feel..