Thursday, June 26, 2008

I've found some clean laundry

So, I happened upon some clean laundry and I am quite happy about it. I was walking on Bourbon with my sister and best friend when we came across a tarot card and palm reader. My sister asks me if I want to do and I agree. I sit and shuffle the cards and sit back for the ride of a tarot card reading. There are bits and pieces of the reading that stand out and that is what I will share with you guys tonight. The first thing that is crazy and really unbelievable is that he said why do you keep manipulating your family? I couldn't believe my ears and neither could my sister or my best friend. He says that I should manipulate myself in order to get ahead and motivate me. I understand this and take it in. Then, the next set he asks me what do I do that is creative. I tell him write and he says that this is what keeps me sane and helps me through which he is correct about. He then tells me that if I continue and grow my craft it will be lucrative in the long run. That's exciting news considering I want to be a writer but don't think that I'm good enough. He then goes on to tell me that I should not doubt myself that I should believe in what I can do. This is definitely something that I needed to hear because I never think that I am good enough to do anything. He also tells me that there will be opportunities that come my way that I will think are good for me but they are not and that opportunities will arise in a couple of weeks that will be better. This all seems good and like the typical bs you would hear and then he goes on to say that in August there will be two people in my life a stubborn overbearing older woman and stubborn bossy male around my age who will tell me to do something and that I should not listen to them no matter or else my life will start to go badly. I already have an idea of who the people are. He also tells me that some karma is going to be coming around my way and it can be taken either way and that maybe it is good or it could be bad, he says that it will be a boring time. This is just the general things he tells me, then I start to ask him specific questions about my life. The first thing I ask is will I find the love of my life in the next year or two and of course the answer is no. He says that I need to be patient and wait but when I find him, it will hit me like a ton of bricks and I will just know that he is the one. That seems kewl but I need to find out some more information about my professional life. I ask him will I move to the West coast because I had been thinking about it and he tells me no. He says that if I had family out there then I would but that since I don't I most likely will not move to the West coast. It seems I'm stuck in New Orleans for a little bit. The last thing I ask him is if I am going to find a job? He tells me that a woman who is older and like a mother who is very stubborn and passionate will help me find a job either working with her or near her. I know of nobody like this so I think but maybe I do? He said that if I do not know her now I will in the near future. I am amazed at the results of my reading. This is exactly what I needed, some clean pieces of laundry in order to get me through the day. I find it weird that earlier today I posted a blog about how lost I am and how I needed some advice and then I get my tarot cards done and everything I need to hear is told to me later that night. God has a plan for me after all, I just have to trust and believe and be reminded every once in a while. Maybe soon I will have a whole new bag of laundry that has been cleansed for that is sometimes exactly what the soul needs to make it through the day.

No comments: