Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Finding clean laundry

I'm lost and now I'm trying to be found. I feel like when you have no clean clothes and you are searching to find just a few pieces of clothing that are clean just to make it out the door on time. I feel like all things in my life are falling apart. I can't seem to find the peace of mind that I am looking for or an apartment for that matter. It's just me wondering around searching for myself when I thought I had found myself such a long time ago. How do you constantly lose yourself when you know and feel like you have found yourself and your purpose? How can you be feel so alone but surrounded by so many people? This idea of being alone and wondering is heartbreaking but I think about and I feel like Jesus in a way. Not saying I am Jesus but just feel like him. I mean think about, how lonely do you think Jesus felt knowing all the information that he did and being able to do what he could do? I'm not saying I can do those same things but I mean he had to feel like he was wondering alone in the world. Maybe someone out there in the world who actually happens upon this blog can help me out and give me some good advice. I have been some advice on what my purpose is and what would make me happy and I believe I found it but it's actually no longer being afraid to do what it is that I want to do in order to find out if I good enough. Fear is the only thing that ever holds me back from doing what I want to do as well as what I need to do. How exactly does a person go about getting rid of fear and just being fearless? That's an answer that I've been searching for, what about you?

No comments: