Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The first load of laundry

When it comes to dirty laundry, I've got a lot, maybe even more than people realize. I hide my deeds better than most and very rarely do they ever come out. Sometimes, I want them too but it's better for the parties involved that this laundry stays in the bag. My deeds aren't too devious but I guess you could say some are. You be the judge of that. I just tell the stories that people want to hear. All of these situations are not about me and don't alway involve me. Sometimes the loads will flow and sometimes they won't but you know laundry never does. I hope you don't get too caught up in the wash cycle like all the others before because my cycle moves faster than most.

1 comment:

csgilmor said...

Some of these stories will be about me. I know what you're thinking, bitch has multiple personalities. NotTrue. I am a whole nother person. But I love to get down with the get down. Any story about me you will know, cause I'm the bomb. I am sexy and I am fly and I don't give a shit about the bitchassness that bitchasshole people commit including as Raheem Devaughn would say, you, you YOU!