Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Same ole laundry

A lot has happened the past couple of months and I can't help being thankful that it is a new year. Last year ended on a eh note. My ex and I have been in this complicated relationship situation where I want to be single but we still act like we are together. Time and time again we have rehashed the same issues and had the same conversation without anything changing so I made the decision to move on but he didn't. So, us still being around each other all the time was not and is not healthy. Tonight that all came to a head. He decided I could not be in his life at all if he was to be over me which totally makes sense but he can't be without me. He doesn't want to leave when I need him and I'm thankful for that but I don't want him to be miserable because of me, which is the case. I've hurt him a lot in the past by the decisions I have made, bad decisions as he calls them, but I don't see them that way. He figures guys just use me until something better comes along. I don't think that because hell I used them. I've only fallen in love with one of them and trust I know that was a mistake but I don't regret it. I welcome mistakes and failures because it helps me know what I need and don't need. If you are not good for me believe you will not be in my life. 2011 is the year of greatness for many people myself included. I am fresh out of time for foolish behavior. The truth prevails on all occasions so keep it real and always come correct. Forgot about that scary stuff and just do you. No more excuses for bad behavior and bad people. I could keep listing but you already know what it is. Being a better person comes in due time and there is no time like the present.

No comments: