Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Loads Get Lighter

Today was probably worse than the last because I realized how I feel is how I felt in 2005. That feeling of letting you know how I felt then you always giving that same answer and leaving me hurt time and time again. Last time it took me 2 years to stop letting you hurt me but this time it won't be as long. I know where we are and I know it's not over yet, not saying it is but I can't wait and won't wait forever. I'm so clouded by the pain that I can't see what I need to think about and evaluate or else we will be right back here, hurting. We've been in love from the start always will be and face it you are happy with me. Don't be afraid to ask me those questions that you seek. I will be truthful only let the truth speak. When I write the pain is gone and I feel like me but then the day comes and the face I see, it isn't me. I now understand the pain you felt and I know how you dealt with it. You let work be your guide and help you through but you still came back to me no matter what I put you through. I just ask you give me that chance to ask for you back. Don't you hate when all signs lead back to what you thought was wrong and then you find it must be right. Why don't we just go ahead and do it just let ourselves go and find peace in each other; rather than being all alone wondering if this will be a regret, another page in a book. Come on take that chance cause that's what I did with you and found love and happiness where I thought there could be none. It's always you around the corner and I am always there holding your hand.

No comments: