Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Dirty Dirty Clothes taking up space

I am extremely in need and I want to give in. I want him more and more every time I see him or talk to him. I want him to sex me so hard I come like a river. I can't help but want him in my life everyday. I don't understand this feeling. I love him so much but I don't want him to touch me but in my mind all i can think about is him giving it to me so good. Why am I so confused? Can you help me stop the ruse. If you didn't plead and beg would I let you in bed? If you could stop being a bitch would I let you touch my clit? If you would let me be in more control I would let you be my soul? If you just told me the truth would we be different and end the dance? I know what you want and that's me. Just let yourself be free with me because you already are. I know you want me in more way than one and the thing is that we have the sex but what about the rest? The relationship? Forget the girl that you are with because I'm better for you and your dick. I make you want to cheat that's why we can't be deeper than what we are. You want all of me but the sex is the only thing that you can have so far. Or do we already have it all and I just have given the signal of acquittal? Jealousy is our foreplay and conversation is our sex but still what about the rest? I'm married to you, I feel it in my soul but is this right for us, do we make the perfect mold? We used to fit so good and you used to be my food but now you are nothing more than garbage, waste. Where's the happy ending we have been seeing? It's at the end of the hall that we can't reach because I'm in love with him and he in love with me but she is in love with he that is not him and him not in love with her but she. Maybe they need to understand the love of each other before they both can love we.

2 comments:

Animal Farm said...

Wow, that was awesome... !!

Animal Farm said...

awesome post, perfect slice of seduction which is so surreal..